Stinnett Principal David Losacco will speak at the Oklahoma City IIA Chapter Meeting on Cybersecurity 101. The event takes place from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Thursday, September 13 at the Bricktown Brewery where participants will learn how to navigate the cyber landscape.
- Why should we be concerned with cybersecurity?
- What are some key cybersecurity definitions?
- What are some emerging cybersecurity trends and threats?
- What happened with some recent high-profile cybersecurity attacks?
- What are some cybersecurity roadblocks?
- What are steps to evaluate your organization’s cybersecurity risk level?
- How can you take preventive measures and protect yourself and your organization?